Monday 3 November 2014

Cartoon Illustrations In the Digital World

The above image is a mind map that have worked on which lead me to the topic that I want to investigate. 


I intend to investigate live action remakes of animated classics,


I intend to investigate Alice in Wonderland illustrations by John Tanniel which are found within the books of Louis Carrol, and how Mary Blair's illustrations of Alice in Wonderland  had been rejected because in featured visual styles that had been drawn by John Tanniel. 


I intend to compare and contrast the illustrations of Mary Blair and John Tanniel with the ones of Disney and Tim Burton's version of  Alice in wonderland.


I also intend to investigate other artists such as the digital artist and illustrator Tyson Murphy, who has been recreating the scenes from animated classics. 






No comments:

Post a Comment